img title="Primers For Oily Skin" alt="Primers For Oily Skin" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Primers-For-Oily-Skin.jpg" width="641" height="464"">
It was just Memorial Day, the music festivals have started and you’ve probably already had at least one ice cream cone, which means that summer is here. It’s the time of year we get sandal tan lines and try to wear floaty maxi dresses at every opportunity. Unfortunately it is also when makeup meltdowns and sunburns become real issues. If you have oily skin, the heat and soaring temps make you feel more like a grease monster, and even those with dry skin will complain about their makeup sliding off. To keep your makeup in place, try a primer for oily skin. A good primer will help your foundation stay put and manage a shiny T-zone.
Here are 12 primers for oily skin that will keep your greasy complexion under control:
1. Oil-Free Foundation Primer ($20, Laura Mercier)img title="Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer" alt="Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Laura-Mercier-Oil-Free-Primer.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
Oily-skinned gals with love the consistency of this gel primer. It mattifies your skin and has antioxidant green tea extract, vitamins A, C, and E and cucumber which help soothe irritated complexions.
2. Stay Matte Primer ($5.59, Rimmel)img title="Rimmel Stay Matte Primer" alt="Rimmel Stay Matte Primer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Primer.jpg" width="500" height="500"">
Unlike a lot of other primers on the market, you can wear this one alone, under or over makeup. It is lightweight and manages shine for up to eight hours.
3. Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector ($36, BECCA)img title="BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector" alt="BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/BECCA-Ever-Matte-Poreless-Priming-Perfector.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
You don’t even need to keep blotting sheets handy if you use this oil-controlling primer. It keeps your skin matte for up to 12 hours and also minimizes the appearance of pores.
4. Studio HD Mattifying Balm ($6, e.l.f.)img title="e.l.f. HD Mattifying Balm" alt="e.l.f. HD Mattifying Balm" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/e.l.f.-HD-Mattifying-Balm.jpg" width="398" height="327"">
This solid formula is different than your usual primer but don’t let the compact packaging intimidate you. Dab this primer over your face to control oil and make your pores invisible. It’s great for on-the-go touch-ups.
5. Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer ($37, Givenchy)img title="Givenchy Mister Mat Foundation Primer" alt="Givenchy Mister Mat Foundation Primer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Givenchy-Mister-Mat-Foundation-Primer.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
You can use this primer under foundation or by itself. It controls oil production to give your skin a grease-free finish. Furthermore, it contains subtle light blue pearlescent shimmers that awaken dull, tired complexions.
Click the next page to see more primers that will control your greasy face and give you a complexion.
6. PORE MEDIC Pore Minish Primer ($32, Dr, Jart+)img title="Dr. Jart Pore Minimizer Primer" alt="Dr. Jart Pore Minimizer Primer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Dr.-Jart-Pore-Minimizer-Primer.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
If you have oily skin, you probably complain about visible pores as much as you do about a greasy T-zone. Apply this treatment primer and your pores and fine lines become invisible. The result is a beautiful, matte face.
7. Pomegranate Mattifying Primer ($33, Korres)img title="Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer" alt="Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Korres-Pomegranate-Mattifying-Primer.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
Want your makeup to stay in place and your pores to look invisible? Who doesn’t? This water-based primer does both. Like the name states, it contains antioxidant-rich pomegranate which helps to tighten pores while witch hazel keeps grease production under control.
8. Beautifully Matte Makeup Base ($11.69, No7)img title="No 7 Beautifully Matte" alt="No 7 Beautifully Matte" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/No-7-Beautifully-Matte.jpg" width="500" height="500"">
If you are prone to pimples, this treatment primer actually helps to improve your acne, in addition to keeping greasy T-zones under control.
9. Hydra-Mat Emulsion ($40, Embryolisse)img title="Embroyllise Hydra-Mat Emulsion" alt="Embroyllise Hydra-Mat Emulsion" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Embroyllise-Hydra-Mat-Emulsion.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
You may not have heard of this, but this is a cult favorite among our French sisters. It hydrates but doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. Plus, it creates a flawless, matte base for makeup.
10. Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer ($16, Iman Cosmetics)img title="Iman Cosmetics Under cover Agent Oil Control Primer" alt="Iman Cosmetics Under cover Agent Oil Control Primer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Iman-Cosmetics-Under-cover-Agent-Oil-Control-Primer.jpg" width="500" height="500"">
This primer has an awesome name and does an awesome job at keeping your makeup intact. Apply a bit to your entire face before your foundation and don’t worry about looking like a grease monster in a few hours.
11. Stay All Day Prime & Anti-Shine Balm ($30, Stila)img title="Stila Stay All Day Prime Anti Shine Balm" alt="Stila Stay All Day Prime Anti Shine Balm" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/Stila-Stay-All-Day-Prime-Anti-Shine-Balm.jpg" width="300" height="300"">
Reading “anti-shine” on a product always fills those of us with oily skin with joy. This clear balm does double duty. You can use it under your makeup like a traditional primer then use it over top to set and mattify you face. Make room in your purse for this.
img title="NYX Shine Killer" alt="NYX Shine Killer" src="http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/NYX-Shine-Killer.jpg" width="500" height="500""> Some may say that the name is a little intense, but in the summer you need something strong enough to stop the heat and humidity from wreaking havoc on your complexion. This mattifying primer targets oil. It is actually cruelty-free, at least when it comes to things beside shine.
Source : http://www.thegloss.com/beauty/best-face-primers-for-oily-skin-shopping-guide/1617