Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson today released a list of six prospective Supreme Court nominees.
Johnson/Weld campaigndiv id="google_ads_div_Blog_sub_mobile_middle1"">>
• Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Alex Kozinski;
• Libertarian legal scholar Randy Barnett of the Georgetown Center for the Constitution;
• D.C. Circuit Court Judge Janice Rogers Brown;
• Former Republican Congressman from California Tom Campbell, currently Dean of Chapman University School of Law;
• Miguel Estrada, a lawyer with the firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher;
• Law professor Jonathan Turley of George Washington University Law School.
Some past Reason links on some of these choices:
A May 2009 Reason feature speculating on replacements for Justice Souter had votes from our distinguished panel of judge-pickers for Barnett (3), Kozinski (2), Brown (2), and Estrada (1).
Source : https://reason.com/blog/2016/11/01/libertarian-gary-johnson-releases-list-o357