Cancer therapies market are drugs that block the growth and proliferation of cancer by interfering with specific molecules, such as DNA or proteins, which are involved in the growth or expansion of cancerous cells. These therapies include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy. Thus, high number of PAPs uninsured patients, suffering from cancer, can also undergo cancer therapies, which will augment the growth of the market.
- Advertising -
#Download Sample of Cancer Therapeutics Market Now at
The report on Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions presents qualitative and quantitative information on the current market dynamics that are influencing the market. It covers a background to cancer, types of cancer, pathogenesis of cancer, and stages of cancer development, including the mechanisms of metastasis and recurrences.
It also includes the disease burden through understanding the epidemiology of various cancers.
- Advertising -
As a cancer therapeutics (emphasis on recurrent and metastatic cancer) market report, only pharmacological therapy is covered for computation of the market size. Interventions involving surgeries, radiation, ablations and other medical device interventions are excluded from the market size computation and only qualitative information on the same is covered.
Treatment patterns, which include the pharmacological approaches (covering cytotoxic/chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, and combinatorial therapy) and non-pharmacological approaches (including surgeries and radiation) are covered to present the various therapeutic options available for the patients. Also included in the report are analyses of key marketed products; the current clinical trial landscape; patent landscape and recent product approvals; regulatory landscape; and reimbursement landscape across different demographics.
#Inquire for Report Now at
The global cancer therapeutics market with emphasis on metastases and recurrence was valued to be $REDACTED billion in 2017 and is expected to witness a CAGR growth of REDACTED% through 2023. Growth of themarket is driven primarily by the increase in prevalence of the disease with increase in population,healthcare spending, availability of healthcare reimbursements and development of novel therapies.
An overview of the demographics of key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East, with potential growth is also covered. Strategies of global companies engaged in the cancer therapeutic space and the profiles of top companies are also covered.
The quantitative information covered in the report includes -
- Estimates of the market size of the cancer therapeutics used for treating metastases and recurrence states of cancer. The key cancer types covered include lung cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, cervical cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer and others.
Others includes leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, brain tumor, thyroid cancer and uteral cancer.
- Further growth potential and forecast information has been covered for the overall cancer therapeutics market and for segments-cancer types, by region and by country.
Market values provided are based on total revenues of cancer therapeutics drug manufacturers.
Download Complete Report Now at
According to estimates from the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), there were REDACTED million new cancer cases, REDACTED million cancer deaths and REDACTED million people living with cancer (within 5years of diagnosis) in 2012, worldwide.
- 36 data tables and 55 additional tables
- An overview of global cancer therapeutics market with special focus on recurrent and metastatic divisions
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K, France, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina and Chile
- Description of stages of cancer development including the mechanisms of metastasis and recurrences
- Insights of current diagnostics such as medical imaging, in vitro diagnostics technologies and treatment patterns
- Snapshot of pharmacological approaches covering cytotoxic/chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy and combinatorial therapy and non-pharmacological treatments such as surgeries, radiation
- Complete understanding of causes, risk factors, prevalence and incidence of cancer
- Information on economic cost burden due to cancer
- Dossier of recent industry events, product innovation, acquisition, partnership and collaborations and competitor strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players of the industry including AbbVie, Inc., Biogen Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Eli Lilly and Co., Merck & Co., Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
A recurrent cancer refers to a cancer that has come back, usually after a period of time during which the cancer could not be detected. The cancer may come back to the same area as the primary tumor or to another place in the body.
For example, a recurrence or recurrent breast cancer is breast cancer that has come back after a period when it could not be detected. The cancer may come back in the same or opposite breast or chest wall.
For more information:
Source : https://www.whatech.com/market-research/medical/561684-global-cancer-therapeutics-market-study-healthcare-updates-for-lung-cancer-breast-cancer-liver-cancer-stomach-cancer-and-prostate-cancer