British style expert Dinah Van Tulleken, revealed a selection of the best summer items for every occasion
She chose items from stores including River Island, Zara and Mango that cost less than £40
Choose from detailed embroidered dresses, print sandals and trendsetting accessories
Published: 17:37 EDT, 11 July 2018 | Updated: 10:12 EDT, 12 July 2018
Asda, in store onlyShop Yellow floral print dress £18
Tesco, in store onlyShop Print sandals £19.99
- >Revealed: How Meghan’s signature indicates her ability to... >What a difference five years make! Meghan returns as royalty... >'The definition of heroes!' Rescuers who saved trapped Thai...
Share this articleShare Frill-hem trousers £14.99
hm.comShop Stonewash jeans £15
Primark, in store onlyShop Orange bikini £22.98
newlook.comShop V-neck dress £24.99
hm.comShop Tassel earrings £5
Peacocks, in store onlyShop Rose print maxi £13
Primark, in store onlyShop Shirt dress £39.99
Zara, in store onlyShop Floral shorts £39
arket.comShop Silk scarf £39
arket.comShop Floral detail sandals £19.99
zara.comShop Straw hat £25
zara.comShop Spot frill Bardot top £18
oasis.comShop Embroidered jacket £35
simplybe.comShop Stripe floral jacket £20
bonmarche.co.ukShop Green tiered skirt £16
asos.comShop Shopper £12.99
mango.comShop Tie-front top £25
missselfridge.comShop Raffia bag £39.99
zara.comShop Short sleeve shirt £25.99
mango.comShop Colour-block vest £28
oasis.comShop Drop earrings £20
jaeger.comShop Sunshine t-shirt £22
oasis-stores.comShop Woven belt £8
mandco.comShop Round frames £40
lespecs.comShop Frill-front costume £36
riverisland.comShop Skirt £18
Tesco, in store onlyShop Frill jumper £16
mandco.comShop Orange print midi skirt £28
missselfridge.comShop Stripe Bardot dress £16
george.comShop Floral jacket £17
bonmarche.comShop Yellow jumpsuit £30
asos.comShop Green trouser £12
Primark, in store onlyShop Striped skirt £19.99
mango.comShop Yellow swimming costume £19.99
hm.comShop Tie-front blouse £28
Dorothy Perkins, in store only
Shop Blue trousers £32
topshop.comShop Shirt dress £29.99
Share or comment on this article:
FEMAIL picks out 40 of the best summer essentials for under £40
Most watched News videos
- > Roseanne Bar explains her Valerie Jarrett tweet in eccentric rant
- > Gunman in custody after hostage standoff at Trader Joe's in LA
- > Cohen taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- > Sir David Attenborough shuts down Naga Munchetty's questions
- > London commuter sings out loud and doesn't care who hears him
- > Man fatally shoots a father during an argument over a handicap spot
- > Freedom! Cyclist rides highway without helmet - or clothes
- > Moment uni student fends off armed mugger with martial arts in Brazil
- > Prince George turns five: His memorable moments
- > Female police officer knocked down in Worcester protests
- > Benefit cheat with 'severe back pain' caught doing some gardening
- > Woman livestreams unassisted birth of her 6th child in her garden
- > Deal between Ecuador and UK to hand over Julian Assange...
- > I'm an astronaut, not a photographer: Outtakes from...
- > That'll upset the drinks trolley! Watch 737 jet pull off...
- > 'I'm too scared to take the dogs out for a walk': Girls...
- > No trade deal, no money: Dominic Raab vows UK will NOT...
- > Girl, 12, is fighting for life after getting into...
- > Man, 19, is sentenced to death for rape of...
- > Shocking moment female police officer is knocked to the...
- > Michael Cohen is 'openly questioning Trump's fitness to...
- > Fears grow for girl, 17, who has not been seen since...
- > May faces political crisis as poll shows just 12% back...
- > World's first ever computer manual which was written by...
- > 'A very modern family': Mother-of-four, 33, reveals what...
- > Uber and Lyft driver, 32, is SUSPENDED after he...
- > Shower for just four minutes! Water companies tell...
- > Good Samaritan saves dying stranger's life by donating...
- > Iran's President Hassan Rouhani warns Trump not to take...
- > Michael Schumacher's wife buys Majorca mansion with two...
MOST READ NEWSPrevious Next
Share what you think> View all
The comments below have not been moderated.> View all
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5943165/FEMAIL-picks-40-best-summer-essentials-40.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=14905310