City or Zip
- > Login / Join
- > News
- > Entertainment
- > Finance
- > Lifestyle
- > Video
- > Games
Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta this holiday season
Whether you're keen on Keeping Up With the Kardashians or a just beauty junkie who can't wait to get their hands on the best and newest products, you're going to want to sit down for this one.
Beauty empress and Kylie Cosmetics creator, Kylie Jenner, made an game-changing announcement about the future of the company to her fans in the most Kylie way ever -- via social media, of course.
On Thursday afternoon, the self-made billionaire tweeted the news to her 25.4 million Twitter followers:
Yep, you read that correctly -- Kylie Cosmetics will finally be available in all brick-and-mortar locations of Ulta Beauty starting this December.
The cosmetics brand is infamously known for selling out its top-products and new releases within minutes via its e-commerce site, having also seen success in various pop-up shops and limited runs in Topshop locations across the country.
The Ulta partnership will mark the first time Kylie Cosmetics will be permanently shelved in a brick-and-mortar location.
See GalleryDiscover More Like This
More from Aol.com:Tags Read Full Story
Can't get enough business news?
Sign up for
Finance Report by AOL and get everything from retailer news to the latest IPOs delivered directly to your inbox daily!
Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.
From Our Partners
The Latest from our Partners
- >Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- >Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- >Mortgage rates are on the rise, but rates are still low. Refinance …
- >Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- >Just In Time for Spring Break: $500 Travel Card Sign-Up Bonus
- >Earn a $500 bonus with one of these incredible cards
- >Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $679k (Do this instea…
- >New refi program gives homeowners one more chance
- >Savings Account Rates Still Skyrocketing - Earn Over 2.45%
- >SPRING 2019: How to Maximize Your Savings
Recommended For You>
>Two exclusive NYC hotspots are teaming up to deliver the dining experience of the fut…>>
>Fox News contributor salaries revealed by Trump staffers>
>Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli are worth a shocking amount of money
- DJI25859.23-28.15-0.11%NASDAQ7751.5727.620.36%S&P 5002834.592.020.07%
- NIKKEI 22521608.9242.070.20%Hang Seng29320.97-145.31-0.49%DAX11603.89-184.52-1.57%
- USD (PER EUR)1.140.00920.81%USD (PER CHF)1.010.00850.85%JPY (PER USD)110.65-0.7430-0.67%GBP (PER USD)1.32-0.0039-0.29%