City or Zip
- > Login / Join
- > News
- > Entertainment
- > Finance
- > Lifestyle
- > Video
- > Games
Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta this holiday season
Whether you're keen on Keeping Up With the Kardashians or a just beauty junkie who can't wait to get their hands on the best and newest products, you're going to want to sit down for this one.
Beauty empress and Kylie Cosmetics creator, Kylie Jenner, made an game-changing announcement about the future of the company to her fans in the most Kylie way ever -- via social media, of course.
On Thursday afternoon, the self-made billionaire tweeted the news to her 25.4 million Twitter followers:
Yep, you read that correctly -- Kylie Cosmetics will finally be available in all brick-and-mortar locations of Ulta Beauty starting this December.
The cosmetics brand is infamously known for selling out its top-products and new releases within minutes via its e-commerce site, having also seen success in various pop-up shops and limited runs in Topshop locations across the country.
The Ulta partnership will mark the first time Kylie Cosmetics will be permanently shelved in a brick-and-mortar location.
See GalleryDiscover More Like This
More from Aol.com:Tags Read Full Story
From Our Partners
The Latest from our Partners
- >Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- >Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- >Mortgage rates are on the rise, but rates are still low. Refinance …
- >Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- >Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- >New refi program gives homeowners one more chance
- >Savings Account Rates Still Skyrocketing - Earn Over 2.45%
- >SPRING 2019: How to Maximize Your Savings
Recommended For You>
>'Game of Thrones' favorites Septa Unella, Hodor and The Mountain join forces on new p…>>
>Robert Herjavec swears by this one cardinal rule when packing for a business trip>
>7 beach-friendly water bottles under $15
- DJI25585.6995.190.37%NASDAQ7637.018.730.11%S&P 5002826.063.820.14%
- NIKKEI 22521181.8064.580.31%Hang Seng27188.87-165.06-0.60%DAX12011.0458.640.49%
- USD (PER EUR)1.120.00050.04%USD (PER CHF)1.00-0.0008-0.08%JPY (PER USD)109.450.15300.14%GBP (PER USD)1.270.00190.15%