Pensioner, 85, Died After Halogen Heater Set Fire To His Trousers And Duvet – Causing Burns So Bad Both His Legs Had To Be Amputated

Ernest Poulton was sat in his armchair when his duvet and trousers set on fire

  • The pensioner, who lived in Braunton, North Devon, discovered by neighbours 

  • He was airlifted to hosptial with severe burns and treated for smoke inhalation  

  • Mr Poulton - known locally as Ernie - died of organ failure a month after incident 

  • By Charlie Bayliss For Mailonline

    Published: 05:11 EST, 14 February 2018 | Updated: 05:44 EST, 14 February 2018

    • >e-mail
    >

    35

    View

    comments

    Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5390083/Pensioner-died-heater-set-fire-trousers-duvet.html

    223
    Pensioner, 85, Died After Halogen Heater Set Fire To His Trousers And Duvet – Causing Burns So Bad Both His Legs Had To Be Amputated

    Source:Daily Mail

    Pensioner, 85, Died After Halogen Heater Set Fire To His Trousers And Duvet – Causing Burns So Bad Both His Legs Had To Be Amputated