Queensland mother-of-two was shocked by the toxic formula of baby shampoo
Lucy Labutis used a salon product with harmful chemicals on her daughter
She decided to create her own line of toxin and cruelty free hair care products
There's no doubt we have become more conscious of the chemicals in our personal care items, but one mother has taken it a step further.
Lucy Labutis, a mother-of-two from the Sunshine Coast, was washing her four-year-old daughter's hair when she started perusing the back label on the baby shampoo.ADVERTISEMENT/amp-ad">>
Shocked by the toxic ingredients inside the shampoo, she decided to create her own line of organic products.
The 24-year-old hair care entrepreneur was using what she believed was a high quality salon brand, but realised it contained Cocamide DEA, an ingredient found in almost every brand which has been labelled as possibly carcinogenic.
Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5033545/amp/Mum-shocked-toxic-ingredients-shampoo-makes-own.html285