- Frank Ocean recently divulged his skin-care routine — and declared his love for night creams— in an interview with GQ.
- Inspired by Ocean's inclination for moisturisation, I decided to ask my esteemed male colleagues about their own skin-care routines.
- I then sent them to grooming expert Sweden's Café magazine writer Jonas Öhman to see what he thought.
- Even in 2019, almost none of the men in the office adhered to the most basic routine of cleansing and moisturising their faces.
- The most recurring mistake was men using body wash on their face.
- Scroll down to see what our Swedish skin-care expert made of this dermatological car crash.
We can't all be Patrick Bateman.
I'm not talking about his proclivity for being a massive murderer, but rather his iconic morning skin-care routine, which has since been recreated by Margot Robbie for Vogue and "Queer Eye"'s Antoni Perowski for Netflix.' data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed">
Source : https://www.thisisinsider.com/grooming-expert-reviews-skin-care-routines-and-picks-up-on-same-mistake-2019-2/